Tuesday 22 September 2015

Cakes and my love for them

There was a time I cared less for cakes but if you have noticed, people have become so creative with them. 

Cup cakes especially have become a beauty to behold with the way they are dressed and designed.

Chocolate cakes which are my favorite are now so tempting and yummilicious. I love everything chocolate so when I get to taste a good chocolate cake, I just can't let go.

Imagine biting into a soft, creamy, rich chocolate cake or even any flavor of your choice. Then you can have it with coffee or tea for breakfast, which I did this morning.

I have two places I have had cakes from and would always go back to.

1. Hans and Rene bakery (0808777333 / 08132228182 @hansandrene Twitter and instagram

2. Sighos_confection 08185718313 or contact@sighosconfections.com or SIGHOS_CONFECTIONS for instagram

Try them and let me know your thoughts and if you have tried cakes from these vendors prior to this time, I would be happy to know if you enjoyed yours as much as I did mine.

Kisses.

 
Cake pops, these are cakes on sticks. They are an awesome bunch.


Cup cakes , they taste as yummy as they look.

Cake pops from a higher view. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment