Tuesday 22 September 2015

Perfumes

Asides chocolate, another thing close to my heart are perfumes. Perfumes change my perception of an individual like literarily speaking."if a person in mechanic clothes passes by me and you smell amazing, I simply forget about the clothes and you just appeal to me" and same goes for the opposite, if you dress like a million bucks and smell horrible, OMG you instantly look like trash to me.

So before I go shopping for perfumes, i go to YouTube for reviews or just google for "mature female perfumes or "five best female perfumes" , funny right ? Lol

I love perfumes that announce you when you walk in, sophisticated by the way not those harsh smelling mallam perfumes.

Here are pictures of perfumes I have used over time and my review on them.

Also, I have put below places you can get perfumes at good prices and good customer service because that's key for me.

www.shopaholicng.com - they have the cheapest prices for perfumes and have almost everything.
Essenza fragrances - 018756523




This is Valentina by Valentino 

Notes- bergamot, White truffle, White flowers, Strawberry, Cedar, Amber, Vanilla.

My opinion: it has a warm feel, not overpowering yet sweet and sensual. I love this perfume and have gotten it twice. 

Longevity - 6/10 I must add it stays longer on my clothes than my skin.

Sillage - 5/10 This is used to describe a scented trail left by the fragrance wearer or you could say the degree to which a perfumes fragrance lingers in the air when worn.


This is Gucci premier by Gucci .

Notes: Bergamot, orange blossom, white flowers, Tonkin musk, creamy woods, leather

My opinion: I looove this perfume, got it as a gift the first time and I have repurchased it. You cannot go wrong with this perfume. It's warm, rich and ideal for dinner dates.

Longevity: 8/10

Spillage: 8/10




This third number is called coco mademoiselle by Chanel.

Notes: Citrus, patchouli, rose, vanilla, earthly, white floral

My opinion: it's a daring one I must say. Majority of ladies love it and it smells amazing. Very mature and a must have.

Longevity: 9/10

Sillage: 9/10 

One perfume I have purchased and was highly disappointed with is the Kim kardashian perfume.

It was not what I expected , it smelt like a glorified new musk fragrance. I had to give it out.


Let's have your comments on this perfumes if you have tried it and other fragrances you think is worth trying.

Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment