Tuesday 22 September 2015

Fun things to do when stuck in traffic

Lagos is the best place to live in Nigeria, take it or leave it lol. I love the excitement the hustle and bustle, the shows, the restaurants, I mean there is always somewhere to go and something to do.

But OMG I hate da traffic, Lagos traffic is epic , unpredictable, crazy, depressing and energy draining.

So, whether you are in a BRT , Danfo or in a private car, here are a list of things to do whilst you go through the traffic. However, you cannot partake in this fun if you are driving.

Listen to music - you can't go wrong with this one, even when you are the one behind the wheels. Just slot in your favorite disk or listen to music of your choice on your mobile phones or music player. I recommend having a playlist for this purpose.

Social media- whilst at work , I bet you would not have the time to attend to social media so here is the time.....
Search through Instagram, Facebook ,Pinterest. Chat with friends on Bbm , whatsapp and just have fun. 
My favorite is Instagram, I do not post a lot but I look through various pictures or pages of people, movie stars , musicians just name it. I also love Pinterest because you get pictures of virtually everything you like on it and even beauty or fashion tips.

Sleep- This is my last resort when I do not feel like being on my phone or laptop while in traffic. If you are in a bus, this might be risky so I say "use wisdom" lol 
Sleeping in traffic makes me feel refreshed and not so fagged out by the time I get home.

Watch movies or your favorite tv shows - Quite a number of people I have spoken to say watching movies in a moving vehicle nauseates them but if you don't fall in this category, sitting in traffic could be the best time to catch up on your favorite series or movies.
By the time you lift your head up, voila you are home.

Let me have other ways you guys spend time in traffic, it could just save a soul 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment