Tuesday 22 September 2015

What is your favourite TV Series

Remember when you could count the available tv series at your finger tips? now there are thousands of series in the world today, like uncountable and some of them I should add are so alike.

Oh my, I remember the days of Lost, prison break and then 24 and then i wondered would there be more? and there came Desperate housewives. well well, let me cut to the chase and tell you about my favourite tv series so far... and the feeling i had for each one. Enjoy!

I would give five for now and list out more on a later post.


Castle is a story about a mystery novelist "Richard" who gets permission to tag along an NYPD investigation team for research purposes after a serial killer copies the plots in his novel. I liked this one because each episode was about a different crime. It also had a love twist to it as the season progressed.

Genre: Comedy, Crime, Drama
My ratings: 3/5




Devious maids is awesome, if you liked desperate housewives you would like this one. Its a story about four Latina maids with dreams of their own who worked for the rich and famous in Beverly hills. Its full of secrets, its funny, suspense filled but not like an action movie though.

Genre: Comedy, Drama
My ratings: 4.5/5



As I introduce this bad guy to you, i can not contain my excitement. Game of thrones keeps people late up at night and you can not sleep till you watch the next episode, that is if you are watching the episodes back to back. Game of thrones is about how seven noble families fight for the mythical land of westeros and the "iron throne". Its political, sexual and intriguing.

Genre: Adventure, Drama, Fantasy
My ratings: 5/5


Pardon my love for Latinas, Jane the virgin is similar to desperate housewives and devious maids: different story lines but similar feel and flavour. Its the story of a devout woman who discovers she is pregnant after being accidentally artificially inseminated. Imagine going for your regular medical checkup and you are artificially inseminated and become pregnant!

Genre: Drama
My ratings: 3.5/5


I love orphan black so much. It sis not your every day typical kind of series but it has a good story and is captivating. Its about a this lady who is a streetwise hustler is pulled into  a compelling conspiracy after witnessing the murder of a lady who looks exactly like her.

Genre:Action, Drama, Sci-Fi
My ratings: 4/5



No comments:

Post a Comment