Thursday 24 September 2015

Cosmetics Brands I would love to try

I love makeup a lot, I think it's beautiful, creative and fun. Sometimes you may not be in the mood for it which is ok but overall it's a beautiful thing.

Some people like to wear theirs heavy and some prefer light makeup. However way you like to wear yours, I think it's wrong to criticise another on how she wears hers "so far it looks beautiful"

The makeup brands am used to are MAC  , LA girl cosmetics, Mary k, Jordan, Davis, Cover girl, Tara, Sleek.

But I have my eyes on some brands which I hope to purchase soon. Here they are;

Urban decay cosmetics- I really love their eyeshadow palettes because of their high pigmentation and packaging. It's a bit expensive but I hear it's worth every penny.

I also am obsessed with purple, so I guess that is one of the reasons I love them.






Anastasia Beverly Hills- I also like this brand for its eye shadows, illuminators, their liquid lipsticks are a beauty, brow pomades.

Illuminators


Brow pomades

Single eyeshadows

Liquid lipstick


Liquid lipstick


Obsessive compulsive cosmetics- OMG, they have high pigmented lip tars which I would love to try. The lip tars are in vibrant and mature colors.








Dose of colors - I also love this brand for their lip paints which are matte and the way the bottles of the lip paints look like. 









Colour pop cosmetics- I hear these guys have lovely eyeshadows. Definitely going to get at least one color.





Here are some online stores I know that stock theses rare gems.

http://mymakeup.info
http://www.beautyrevng.com
http://www.beautykink.com


No comments:

Post a Comment