Wednesday 23 September 2015

Nails, your nails all I want is your nails

A lady's finger nails can either make or mare her. Keeping well polished, neat nails make your total look more beautiful.

This season it's all about nudes, and by the way there are different nudes for different skin tones. Wearing the wrong shade of nude for your skin tone can make your fingers look washed out.

Also, I love long finger nails but I have found out they don't let me do so much in the kitchen or even writing so I stick to my shorts.

I have not gotten a good salon in my neighborhood where I can get the exact nude shade am looking for, so I am thinking of traveling to Victoria island just for nails or purchasing some on Amazon or I could get me some reusable hand painted instant manicure on www.doobysnails.com ( she stocks amazing nails).

I also heard that a lady called aunty tola-No 23b Adebayo Doherty street (road 14 lekki phase 1 opposite dozen college) 08179888914 makes beautiful nails, I would give you guys feedback if and when I try her out.

Join me as I show you different nail pictures for inspiration and for your viewing pleasure.

Photo credit: doobysnails on Instagram 










Photo credit: wonderful nails on Instagram 


Photo credit: aunty tola ( nail arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment